Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Bits of My Week

Bits of My Week via my iPhone :)
These past few weeks have been a gigantic headspin. We've fit so much into our tiny little schedule. But, it's all been fun. I don't get too personal on my blog i.e. photos, so I thought I'd share a few snapshots of my life with you. Enjoy :)

DIY Coming Soon to ThreeLayerCake// Work Event Wearing Aprons by Carolyn's Kitchen // Hawaii // Homemade Pasta // Chili and Lime Tortilla Chip Tapas // Comic Con Costumes // Men of the Family Waiting Patiently While the Ladies of the Family Shop // Breakfast Made By My Love // Homemade Tortilla Chips // New Kate Spade Bridesmaid Idiom Bangle // Coffee and New Blog Design // More Homemade Pasta // Star Wars "Dive In" Date with Clint at The Pearl Hotel in SD // Clint and his Star Wars Cocktail (Lightsaber Glowstick Included) 

3 comments:

  1. Those aprons are the cutest! Love the glittered "get shite done" poster as well, always a motivator :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i AGREE THOSE APRONS ARE ADORABLE!!!!!!!
    SHEREE X
    www.itsnotthatdeep.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those aprons are the cutest! Love the glittered. this new blog design get shite done and poster as wall.

    Transitional Area Rugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Please be sure to include your info so I can visit your blog as well. If you would like to follow, I would love to follow you right back! xx -holly foxen wells